SAMMY JAY DROPS FREE BEAT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY


I talked with Sammy Jay concerning his Birthday and he did not have much to say
So after much work he is dropping a mega beat for fans friends and well wishers to jump on it and even wish him a happy birthday
So these are his words

[SAMMY JAY]:Today is actually a great day for me ... Qcity my brother family and friends... Celebrating my birthday has actually been a problem to me I don't really like celebrating it. So suddenly towards today , I came up with an idea which is... Why not celebrate it in a leveled ground way... From up coming artist, the main guys running the game and so on... It should also sometimes be about us ... So a silly beat pumped my head and here is the link to download below... Please do something great on it am so sure u would like it .. Send it back so that I can also be apart of ur wonderful track thanks.. Don't forget to wish me a happy birthday on the track.. Thank you all... Also big thanks goes to yhunic vibes for these wonderful interview..  And to my baby brother... You the man thanx .

Free MP3 download: BIRTHDAY BEAT mp3(sammy_jay)J.mp3

Comments