EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH STAR F YUNG AND ALBUM INTRODUCTION




So I had the chance to talk with this Rapper from Kaduna named Star F Yung and i asked him a few questions about this and that and i must say, this guy is really trying hard in his angle s Guyz just show some love.
INTERVIEW


[YHUNIC VIBES]: what's your real name and where do u hail from

[STAR F YUNG]: my name is Friday,and am from kaduna state

[YHUNIC VIBES]: whats your stage name

[STAR F YUNG]:They call me Star F Yung A.K.A The Prime winner

[YHUNIC VIBES]: so can you tell us more about yourself?

[STAR F YUNG]:I am a rapper, a Singer, a song writer, and a music producer,and am signed to a record label call(Magic Star Wins and(Big Dream Music )

[YHUNIC VIBES]: When did you start music

[STAR F YUNG]: five years ago

[YHUNIC VIBES] so have u released any albums in the past

[STAR F YUNG]: Yes I dropped my first Album called (Extra Feel Project)last year and since then,life has been crazy for me,and my fans keed to drop my second  Album call(B.D.M Explosion E.P)

[YHUNIC VIBES]:tell us something about that

[STAR F YUNG]: The Album is more of a collaboration and am having 10 tracks on the Album as follows
Track list
intro
Shadow ft Alazi tha king
Check it
Heart break ft keysunz
Hustling(pro by tizzy beat)
All the way ft bigdram musik
 better days ft Afromi
Keeping one hundred
Run the city ft niftybreezy
kashi ft Blizy dave & zeezy

Yes and I have shot the video of (heart break )which happen to be one of the hit track on the Album,and the video is out now so go and get yours,a video directed by Tizzy beat production

[YHUNIC VIBES]:So do yhu have anything to say to your fans and followers or any shoutouts

[STAR F YUNG]:a big shout out to my management, my fans   bloggers,promoters,distrubuters, well wishers,am saying a big thank u and I love u all bye

[YHUNIC VIBES]: Thank u and we hope to see u again.....


So guys Here is a very good talented rapper called Star F Yung ready to take hip hop to another level,since  he dropped, his first album call(Extra Feel Project )Star F Yung has been penetrating all around the city and finally decide to drop his second album call (B.D.M EXPLOSION E.P)and decided to feature a very good talented Singer on the (Album)Name Afromi,who is also a music producer,they title this song Better days
Download and enjoy yourself

Free MP3 download: Star f yung.mp3






Posted by David Mesubi

Comments