Davido Has Skelewu, Zlatan Has Zanku, Olamide Has Shakiti Bobo – What Does Wizkid Have?



Help Us oOO!
Someone threw this question at me today when talking about the Dance steps that have evolved the Nigeria music industry.
For the time being, we’ve seen the advent of a lot of mind-blowing dance steps that have Nigerian’s artistes has the pioneer.
Ranging from “Skelewu” dance from Davido, “Shakiti Bobo” by Olamide, recent “Zanku” from the momentum rave Zlatan, the controversial “Soapy” from the No Mannaz honcho, Naira Marley, etc.
I was actually analyzing the dances and how they garnered attention generally, then my challenger threw this tricky question at me “What does Your Starboy (Wizkid) have?” well I was dumbfounded for long.
So now I need your help on this one guys 👇

If Davido Has Skelewu, Zlatan Has Zanku, Olamide Has Shakiti Bobo – What Does Wizkid Have?

Let’s hear from you…
Drop your comments.

Comments